Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lost control.

Hey blog, i am back again. It been a few days now.
I am not being myself lately. My mind is out of control. I keep thinking about her daily,everyday,everytime.The moment i open my eye.I keep thinking,Should i send her sms? What should i say to her? Should i ask her out for dinner? Is it too early to ask her out? Then is ask her for dinner, where should i bring her? Will it be an awkward dinner? There is a weird feeling going thru me whole day.. I just cant focus. I am losing my mind! I wish there is someone guide me thru this! God help me!

Just came back from dinner with my Bro-in-Law. He keep asking me to go for it. Put up ur courage. Cherish the time, before she is someone else. Words are easy, action aint.

I want to talk to her more, but we only been chatting thru Facebook Private messaging. I am not being myself. I dont know what to talk with her. I am afraid i will disturb her during her work. Everytime we chat, the conversation just will end in 3-4 replies, and thats it. I dont know what to say.. My brain just wont work, Every replies i send to her.. i think twice or thrice, i afraid i might said the wrong thing. I get all nervous. Such a Wuss... Anyways.. Blog, Thanks

No comments: