Friday, June 24, 2011

The harder we clap.. the more the pain we feel...

Yeok tam yeong ji but wooi giu hou but suin joei tou hou
(Appearance wise, I'm not attrative or likeable)
Dan ngo dik noi joi mei but gao mei dou na juk yee ji hou
(My inner beauty is also not good enough and I'm not proud of it)
Tam wai yan dong yin hou / Seong sao ya hou pou
(Character wise, I'm of course good, my arms are nice to hug)
Mou noi dook yao boon loei man chin lou
(Who knows there are only passerbys asking for direction)
Moot yao seong pui tong lun gah nam hai tiu mou
(Never want to dance with a boy-next-door)
Wai dook dong ngo see tou
(Only treat me as an associate)

Yan yan chan gan ngo / Mou yan jang duit ngo
(Everyone comes close to me, but no one goes after me)
Mou yan guan wai see soei dai peng mai chan woh
(No one cares who is the most amiable)
Ping fan jeong ngo lou guo sap goh chee ngo
(A person as common as me passing by, ten others are like me)
Ching dik sat joi tai doh
(There are too many love rivals)

No comments: