Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Zoom...Zoom..Hard Present....

Bought a present present for her... I took a long time choosing them.. use my heart to choose it..
I just wan to give her the present.. But everytime i invite her out.. She always busy..
Tonight I invite her out to have a drink and YES! she agreed..

So I thought i can give the present to her and see her expression.. After awhile.. she gave me a call asking how many people it going.. and she wan to bring a guy friend to yum cha also.. I stoned for awhile.. then i told her that it would be quite alot of people going.. then she said she dont wan to bring her friend go...

While i was fetching my other friend.. she gave me an sms..telling me that she cant join us for yum cha because she need to fetch her guy friend back home.. It really twist the fuck out of my brain.. I was damn pissed off... i drag the car as if it was rear wheel drive racing car and i was only driving an hyundai atos..

I have been continuously inviting her out for 3 days.. and she is busy... I am so so so sick of it.. So i decided i just drag the car to her house and give it to her... It was raining.. i was really emotional that time.. when reach her house.. she came out i just pass the present to her.. without saying anything.. She might didnt even notice that.. I was quite pissed off...

Feel like not giving the present to her.. but the present is I bought it for her.. So keeping the present is useless...Wat ever happens.. the present is I bought for her so i might just present it to her..

Seems like for so long.. I am the one who isnt getting the call... and it was some other guy was getting the call..

No comments: