Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas~~ ??Merry?? Not sure

Time passes so fast and christmas is around the corner. What do I think about christmas? Santa hat, Christmas songs, Love, Presents , Christmas Trees And Party. This gonna be another dont-know-where-to-go christmas. My friends are going to penang to celebrate christmas.
I should be going there to.. because of financial problem.. So.. cant make it..
So.. Where should i go? No idea at all. Thought wanna invite her out. But I felt that she will be spending christmas with her friends happier than spending it with me. What about a present for her? I have been thinking though.. but dont know wat to present it to her.. Mayb a doll, mayb a watch , mayb a...... hmmm dont know.. My friend told me to present her a christmas card.. but i feel like i wanna give her something nicer.. cause celebrating christmas happen 1 time in a year..

Thought gonna have a nice christmas this year.. But it seems to be that another boring christmas.

Not feeling good now.. Mixed up feelings.. how much i hate it..

Lonely Christmas~~

No comments: