Sunday, January 13, 2008

Self Awareness...

Something funny happened. I was out with my friend for a yum cha session.On the way there,my friend want me to stop by the guardian to get his needs. So i stop by at the guardian and drop him there. I stop just nearby the guardian shop entrance and infront there is a car getting out, so i thought that i might just park in so i wont be block anyone's way. So i park my car there and there another same car model as mine took the place where i stop at first. So my friend quickly finish his business. He quickly run out from the shop and nearly enter the wrong car!! OMG.. so shy.. haha.. He opened the door and the driver looked at him.. then he said sorry and saw that my car was just infront of that car... then he quickly run and enter the car.. and he told us that he nearly entered the wrong car... hahah..

My friend told me about "brainwash" class. It doesnt brainwashed you,but it seems like a pyschology class thingy. He explained what he learn from it. It's like a Self awareness class. Bring the REAL SELF out. He told me that I should go. I agree.

Honestly, I have been very self aware of myself. I know what I am going thru. I very cautious about my pride. And my closed minded brain. My half way Attitude, Behaviour. Very care about this. I have been controlling myself or tried to change myself to the "brighter" side. Things doesnt seems to be easy tho. But i am trying hard. I dislike hearing instruction from people, but i must be humble to learn things from people. I have a low confident on myself, cant make decision and too rely on my parents and a very weak hearted person. Any small problem can destroy my mood and my wilingness. Independent is another problem too.

I know my problems, and trying hard to change it.

No comments: