Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gong xi Gong xi...

My phone has been sent to the workshop for 2 times already because of the joystick problem.. Hate when this happens.. Joystick sux... Sony ericsson Please dont come out a good phone that comes with a joystick!! It will make SE fans dissapointed!!

I have been using motorola, nokia, samsung handphones... and this time is my first time having a sony ericsson phone.. I started to like every little thing on there platform, camera, media player.. but not their joystick.. Nokia is high end tech.. but SE is towards friendly users.. Actually we cant compare nokia and SE together.

Chinese New Year coming soon.. It is time for some ang paus.. hehe.. Feel like not gambling on cny.. but looking at everyone gambling. it will just pull me in too.. I have been losing alot since last 2 CNY... very very bad experience.. Hopefully this year bring me more cash... :P

No comments: