Sunday, February 20, 2005

Wat the hell...

Last few days my grandma when into the hospital named HUKM
The Hospital damn big...BUT SUX!!!
The place where my grandma in... damn freaking hot...
Wat kind of hospital is this?!!?!
Open the window... those wind isnt cool but it is HOT!!
OMG... even the nurse services DAMN SUX!!!
The hose is strangling my grandma neck..and they dont care...
WTF!!! Summore the damn doctor is on OFF
Wan to know more detail about my grandma also cannot ><
Such a big hospital can run out of electricity...
The place in there is damn BAD!!!
even a private hospital is way better than goverment hospital!!
Talked wit my parent about changing my grandma to Gleneagles hospital...
which is way way way better... cost around RM198 per night...
Should change there atleast there is way better service at there..
summore can get single room... way better...

No comments: