Friday, January 28, 2005

Another Moody Day

Today use to be a Nice day...looking at taekwondo class wit my frens....
all playing wit handsets....playing all different type of songz....
hahaha...summore we play all the "cun" songz...
everyone lookin at us hahah..
Became a jesus for 2 times today....
lye ying have been come up to me...speaking of weng lam things...
why??how come?? bleah...
walau ehhh....capture me for half day liao....
atlast terlepas...boleh cabut and rest....
After dat we all went to have a drink at the mamak...
while having a drink...wei chek suddenly say...eh..i saw mei kim...in the car...
Her New "BF" drove a Black vios...
She come down form the car...ask Kai wee(who is sitting next to me)to get her the add maths text book
wtf she needs the text book when she got one...
kai wee when to take the book...she sit next to me....
oh fark it... i keep telling myself(calm down max)
I hate it...She dont know wat she have done....
She dont even care about it....
After getting wat she wans...Wei chek ask me...
Wei Dude u ok?..i know how u feels...
ARGH...she spoiled my day...

No comments: